Editorial Guidelines for Guest Posting
- Each article that you submit should contain 800 words or more and be focused on any one of the categories we write on.
- Each guest post should include at least one (1) royalty-free image:
-Images should have a width of 900px, and not exceed 100KBs in file size. (TIP: Use
free online image editing tools to customize the size and dimensions of the images
according to our guidelines.)
-Images should be either owned by you or royalty-free. For the latter, make sure to cite
-Other forms of visual media (i.e. videos, infographics) can be used.
- The post should be structurally readable. Some effective tips include using subheadings, bulleted
lists, and short paragraphs (of about 40-60 words).
- The tech guest post should include at least one (1) link to a relevant post of MobileTod .
- The content should include links to high-authority sources that will help readers understand the
topic better. Do not insert commercial links, unless arranged with us earlier else your post won’t be approved.
- The guest post should cite sources of data, statistics, and numerical figures that you mention in the
- It is highly recommended to include case studies or personal accounts in the article. These
additions increase the likelihood of getting more audience engagement.
- As the guest blogger, you should respond to comments and questions posted by readers.
- The article should be original and not spun from existing content. You should write the article
exclusively for mobiletod.com, and so it should not have been published online prior to being
posted on our blog. You may republish the content on your own blog but only after one (1) month of posting on mobiletod.com and with a do-follow link to the original blog post.
Finally, your guest post should be something that you will be proud of publishing online. There’s a possibility for it to be syndicated on popular websites and blogs in the future.
Overall, we want this guest posting opportunity to be a win-win situation for you and for us.
How to Submit a Guest Post
To send the article, you may use this contact us page or drop us a note via email here: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Guest Post”