Nvidia, leading graphics card manufacturing company, launched world’s fastest and most advanced graphics card ever. It’s new NVIDIA, GeForce GTX 590 – is the most powerful DirectX 11 graphics card ever built. With a sleek exterior that houses duel 512-core GTX 500 GPUs and a custom vapor chamber cooler, GeForce GTX 590 delivers high-end performance. Its advanced 3D Vision Surround technology and three duel link DVI outputs enable panoramic gaming across three 1080p screens in full stereoscopic 3D – all from a single card. Users can experience Surround multi-monitor(up to three monitors) gaming display from a single graphics card.
Nvidia GeForce GTX-590 Features:
- Microsoft DirectX 11 Support : DirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready : GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA 3D Vision, bringing a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software, 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. In addition, you can watch 3D movies and 3D digital photographs in eye-popping, crystal-clear quality.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready : Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.
- NVIDIA SLI Technology : Industry leading NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling for the world’s premier gaming solution.
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology : Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA CUD Technology : CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- 32x Anti-aliasing Technology : Lightning fast, high-quality anti-aliasing at up to 32x sample rates obliterates jagged edges.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology : The combination of high-definition(HD) video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
- PCI Express 2.0 Support : Designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
- Dual-link DVI Support : Able to drive the industry’s largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560×1600 and with support for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP).
- HDMI 1.4a Support : Support for HDMI 1.4a including GPU accelerated Blu-ray 3D support, x.v.Color, HDMI Deep Color, and 7.1 digital surround sound.
GeForce GTX-590 comes with standard memory of 3072 MB (1536 MB per GPU) with maximum Digital resolution of 2560×1600 and Maximum VGA resolution of 2048×1536. It can withheld maximum GPU temperature of 97C and least system power need of 700W.
It will surely steal the best performance crown from AMD’s Radeon HD 6990. Hope Nvidia will announce it with reasonable price tag.